Sunday, April 26, 2020

Friday, Back to Reality

Finally, real London fog and real London traffic.  I was the only one with a taxi driver.  Everyone else was going on the coach for earlier flights from another airport.  A great trip until we landed and then I saw some real traffic.  Took me two hours to get home from the airport.  The shuttle was late and the traffic atrocious.  Good to be home.  Can’t wait for the next trip.

Force – a narrow crag with a little waterfall

Mere – a lake

Fell – a hill

Beck – a stream

Moor – an open windswept field, sometimes with bog areas

THE END

THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME

LET'S HIT THE ROAD

VIRUS - GET OUT!!!

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dearest Auntie! I caught up on all the other days. I loved living through the trip with you. I so hope to get to those places myself one day. My heritage from my Mom's side is so much of that part of Europe. Great grandparents that came from Wales. We have English, Scottish (Irish, German & French) too. I dream on a trip like that one day. First, we just need to get the world to a more normal place again. Sigh. I pray you're doing well. Finally getting more sunshine and staying healthy and safe!! 🙏 ❤️ 😘

    ReplyDelete