Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Progress?

Thoughts and Quotes: Small progress is still progress. Anonymous

Good, because small progress is what I've achieved on our December bucket list. How are you doing?

DECEMBER BUCKET LIST 

Send some Christmas cards
I finally found mine, so doing that today. 

Listen to Christmas carols
One of the best parts of visiting The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum during Christmas season are the beautiful instrumental, traditional Christmas carols during your entire visit. 

Wear red lipstick and nail polish
Red lipstick when I go out and red nail polish on my toes.

Wear Christmas jewelry and accessories
I did throughout my trip, and will continue to do so when I go out.

Make peppermint hot chocolate
Maybe tomorrow if my taste returns

Make five kinds of Christmas cookies – give them away
Iffy

Decorate a tree
Probably not unless I find one in a cat-proof cage.

Buy a poinsettia
Today, if I can find one.

Eat eggnog ice cream
Looking forward to this

Make an eggnog pie
And this

Hang a Christmas wreath on your door
Will finally do this as soon as I finish here

Buy a new sweater or coat
Not yet, but many on my list, but that's another story

Go out one evening to view the Christmas lights. Take a thermos of hot chocolate or cider.
Did that big time on the trip, but sans hot chocolate. Might have to go out again.

Watch some Christmas movies.
Boy, have I watched Christmas movies, but now I call them Christmas Coat Movies - the story behind buying a coat. I've been on the couch for four days with a lousy cold, and I decided it would be a good time to get movie off my list. I got hooked on all the decorations, pretty houses, quaint little towns, the snow, and the coats - oh, the pretty coats. I fell in love with a red one in the first movie and that started the movie marathon. Now I want a red coat, plus pink, white, camel, baby blue, brown and tan plaid, two browns (niece Terri wants one), navy, perhaps lavender. Forgot - black and white houndstooth. My 2022 goals are growing. 

Shop at a mall to see all the decorations.
Soon 

Work on your goals for 2022 so you’ll be finished by New Year’s Eve.
Making good progress on this. Am I going to be busy!

I haven't taken even one photo since my last blog post. I did, however, go to the Sunnyland Tours open house to check out next year's trips. I'm still awaiting the details on Macon Cherry Festival and French Lick, but both look promising. Now I'm ready to get back into action, so let's do it. Git 'er done!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

WORK ON YOUR LIST

PRAY FOR THE TORNADO FAMILIES

DONATE TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY

HUG YOUR LOVED ONES

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE





 

 

 

 




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Patsy
    You're one busy lady and a goal setting queen.
    Praying you're doing well.
    Bus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost over my cold and ready to roar. Colds are Mother Nature's way of saying, "You'll rest or else! See what happens when you don't?"

      Delete