Sunday, December 19, 2021

A Little More Progress

Thoughts and Quotes: There are only two options. Make progress or make excuses.    Unknown

I'm trying, really I am. I might even make it by the end of the month.

DECEMBER BUCKET LIST 

Send some Christmas cards

Listen to Christmas carols

Wear red lipstick and nail polish

Wear Christmas jewelry and accessories

Make peppermint hot chocolate
Not yet

Make five kinds of Christmas cookies – give them away
Made Chocolate-Mint and have two kinds of dough chilling to bake tomorrow.


Decorate a tree
I didn't exactly decorate it.


The best I can do with Miss Stormy Weather Milky Chin Pretty Paws around;  the Queen of Destruction. Here's what she did to the toys in her Christmas stocking from Auntie Jill.


Buy a poinsettia


Eat eggnog ice cream
Blue Bell has a new one with marshmallow swirl.



Make an eggnog pie
I don't know what happened with this pie. I just couldn't get it baked - maybe because my ingredients were too cold.


It usually looks like this.



Hang a Christmas wreath on your door
I bought a new one. I love all the bright colors.


Buy a new sweater or coat
Not yet

Go out one evening to view the Christmas lights. Take a thermos of hot chocolate or cider.
Not yet

Watch some Christmas movies.
I watched so many, I'm now into reruns.

Shop at a mall to see all the decorations.
Soon 

Work on your goals for 2022 so you’ll be finished by New Year’s Eve.
Working on this still.

Ten down and six to go.

How are you doing? 

STAY WELL - I HAVE A COLD WHICH KICKED MY BUM

STAY HYDRATED

EAT YOUR APPLES - I FOUND A NEW KIND CALLED AUTUMN GLORY - YUMMY!

EAT YOUR GREENS - VERY IMPORTANT

AND GET SOME SUN, IF POSSIBLE

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment