Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas To All

Thoughts and Quotes“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6

Thank You: To my Lil Sis for sharing this photo. Have you ever seen a happier gingerbread house?


Tasting: Lunch at Victoria's yesterday. Yes, I know my photos are lousy, but I took them with my phone. And yes, it's on my goals for next year to learn how to use the stupid thing. Or I could remember to carry my camera.

 Of course, her Christmas tree matched the decor.


We all had Victoria soup.


And I had shrimp, prepared especially for me without coconut.


The others had chicken salad salad


DECEMBER BUCKET LIST - almost there
Send some Christmas cards

Listen to Christmas carols

Wear red lipstick and nail polish

Wear Christmas jewelry and accessories

Make peppermint hot chocolate


Make five kinds of Christmas cookies – give them away
Chocolate-Mint, Coconut Crispies, Cherry Shortbread, Almond, Snowballs


Decorate a tree

Buy a poinsettia

Eat eggnog ice cream

Make an eggnog pie

Hang a Christmas wreath on your door

Buy a new sweater or coat
Ordered, but won't be here until January. Only one heavy coat - the problem of "why buy coats when I don't go out if it's cold enough for a heavy coat?" is solved. The rest are light weight. The black winter wool coat I bought when I moved here in 2005 still has the tags on it.







And after lunch, I went to Ross and found some more sweater coats - I think I've become obsessed with coats and sweaters.

This one is my inspiration coat - a little snug so a reason to lose weight.


I might return this one. It looked brown under artificial light, but in natural light, it's sort of maroon. In this photo it looks sort of rust. I'll check my closet to see if I have anything which matches.


A fuzzy-wuzzy cuddly jacket for walks when it's cool - yes, we're going to walk in 2022.


I also bought a fuzzy-wuzzy pink coat, but it won't be here for awhile.

Go out one evening to view the Christmas lights. Take a thermos of hot chocolate or cider.
Not yet

Watch some Christmas movies.

Shop at a mall to see all the decorations.
Decorations were scarce at the mall. Santa's area was decorated, but covered with little billboards. Really?! At least this Santa wasn't hiding behind a mask.





Work on your goals for 2022 so you’ll be finished by New Year’s Eve.
Almost finished.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them. They were calorie-free. Anything you don't pay for is free, so I always assume that means calories.

      Delete