Friday, December 11, 2020

Happy Birthday, Katie Sue 1

Many years ago, I heard a new card/scrapbook store had opened. When I was near the store, I dropped in to check it out. Katie Sue, was helping the owner that day, and she invited me to come to one of her card classes. That's how we met.

It occured to me that she might like a way to preserve the card images I've saved over the years, so here you go, Dear Friend. You can call up this blog post anytime, and you can tell your friends so that they can take a peek as well. They might even see a card you created for them.

Some hurry-up cards we created together for nursing homes - Katie Sue designed, I cut the pieces and assembled them.



We decided to create cards separately and then get together to show the results. We started with a theme.

Any animal Katie-Left, Patsy-Right


Birthday K-L, P-R


Black K-L, P-R


A stamp we've never used K-L, P-R


Recycle K-L, P-R (tissue box)


Masculine K-R, P-L


Blue and Silver P-L, K-R


Purple K-L, P-R


Cat K-L, P-R


Recycle P-L (another tissue box), K-R


Fall P-L, K-R


From a Collection called "Couture" P-L, K-R


Recycle P-L, K-R


Fall P-R, K-L


More Couture P-L, K-R


Doily K-L, P-R


Dog K-Top, P-Bottom


Blue K-L, P-R


One day when I was in Katie's craft room, I took these pictures of what she had scattered around. She makes hundreds, no wait! thousands of cards.















Another time, she had Christmas cards all over the place, so I grabbed my camera.











To be continued. . . . . 














No comments:

Post a Comment