Thursday, February 17, 2022

Belated Happy Valentine's Day

Thoughts and Quotes: I don't know who said it, but I've always heard "Better late than never."

I didn't make any valentines this year, but I planned to send you some virtual ones from the past. Then the stomach bug put me on the couch. I got sick on Saturday and didn't even leave the house until Tuesday night when I took the trash can out to the curb. That's when I picked up my mail from Friday through Tuesday and found my mailbox full of valentines. What a wonderful surprise. I love every one of them, and will leave them on display for weeks.

This bookcase is right across from my desk, so I'll see them often.


And here are your virtual valentines from my archives. You might have received the actual one. Who knows?



























If you're a cardmaker, you probably noticed some of the valentines also show a card layout to follow. If you get cardmaker's block and need a boost, go to the website where it also has cards made from each layout to inspire you. Click HERE.

The only cards I'm making these days are invitations, but I MUST finish my books. Time marches on and right now it seems to be galloping.

You're all my valentines and I love you.

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE



4 comments:

  1. I have several of these!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you have been ill, hopefully you are now on the mend and feeling better. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just temporary. It seems to be making the rounds here. Who knows? Maybe just more of the China virus thing.

      Delete