Thursday, January 28, 2021

2021 Restart

 Thoughts and Quotes

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”  Ronald Reagan

The 1776 Project has been cancelled - no big surprise. If you haven't read the report, here it is in PDF. Click HERE.

Do you have Alexa? Click HERE. 

Are they watching us? Click HERE.

Do you have security cameras? Click HERE.  

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

==================================================

Tidbits: Have you ever thought about redoing your closet to make it easier to see you shoes, purses, etc? Here are some ideas. Click HERE. And HERE.

Tasting: I'm starting to feel okay about eating out again. Steg and I went for lunch at Rose Jo's. My usual.


And the royals eat - HERE. 

I've had so many odds and ends to clear up this month, on top of what's happening to freedom in America, that I finally just checked out and read three books in the last week. Now I'm ready to go again, so today I'll get back to the mysterious indents in my books, and I'll be back next week to let you know how I'm doing. So far this month, I've only left the property twice; once to run errands and shop and once to go to lunch. Enough! Tomorrow I'm going shopping and Saturday I'm going out to lunch, and then who knows? Monday is a new month, so I'm chucking January and starting my new year in February.

STAY WARM

AND SAFE

AND HYDRATED

AND POSITIVE

AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE



1 comment:

  1. I pray for your beautiful Country daily and hope that one day soon it will once again be united. Glad you were able to get out for lunch,, take care.

    ReplyDelete