Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Quick Update

Thoughts and QuotesI find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.   Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

That's my new way of life. Just keep plodding, and don't worry about what's next. Try to stay on schedule. And so far, I've been able to do that. I made the Hummingbird Cake, because I needed a photo of a slice.


I'm on schedule with soups. I added -

Mulligatawny


Creamy Tomato Basil


Coolapena (jalapenos without the heat - I found a plant)


Broccoli-Cheese


Stole this tablescape from one of my VECC lunches.





Changed this 


to this




And changed this


to this




And while I had all the apple stuff out, I redid the Apple Farm Dinner.

Old



New

Invitation


Table




Menu


Food




Party favors - apple bread


Oh, and I found some great chargers for next year's Lady Lunches. Like them?



And, of course I did have help.





I have to do two soups by next Tuesday, and I have one last tablescape to do over. Stay tuned.

STAY WELL

STAY SAFE

STAY IN

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE





























3 comments:

  1. Hello Auntie!! You sure are knocking it out of the park with your changes, soup making and more! I hope I have half the energy and creativity you do when I grow up. 😊 I love all of the changes you made and all of the soups look wonderful!! And of course the kitty babies make my day. ♥️
    I can't believe Fall is so close now. The summer has been flying by so fast. Annie starts school next week! Aaacck!
    Have a blessed week ahead. Sending lots of lovies!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Patsy, some great changes. I love the apple menus and tablescape, what a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looked yummy! The tables are beautiful! Hugs❤️

    ReplyDelete