Sunday, April 11, 2021

Just Checking In

Thoughts and Quotes: Most worthwhile achievements are the result of many little things done in a single direction. Quebein

So I'm taking a break from blogging and doing many little things, like pulling my many little weeds and doing some spring cleaning.

Nothing much going on anyway. I decided to do the Bon Appetito table all over, and I'm almost there, but need to go buy salt and pepper for the shakers I want to use.

Time Wasters: Last week I gave you a link to a movie. I hope you haven't watched it, because I discovered that it's part three of a trilogy. Here they are in order.

The Ultimate Gift: HERE

The Ultimate Life: HERE

The Ultimate Legacy: HERE

Here's an oldie for you, David. HERE.

See you later.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE

 



1 comment: