Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week 130, 6-17-2018

I'm in the library!


Other Resources
Author
Title
Everyday afternoon teas : twelve everyday afternoon teas with photos, recipes, and plans / by Patsy Bennitt.
Publisher
[United States] : Patsy Bennitt, [2018]
book jacket
LOCATION
CALL #
STATUS
 Clever Adult Nonfiction
 IN PROCESSING
 Nixa Adult Nonfiction
 IN PROCESSING

Descript
126 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
Subject
Genre
Note
Includes index.
Summary
Local author Patsy Bennitt provides recipes and tablescape designs for twelve afternoon teas.
ISBN
9780999852026
Record:   Prev Next


 If your library is part of the Mobius consortium, you can order it sent to your library to check out after it's through processing.

Sorry, no blog this week. Afterall, it's the lazy days of summer -









Pepper's new pals.  My patio has been invaded by a miniature rebel army.




Only one has white markings like mama


Some have slight tiger stripes on their legs and tails.


Maybe this intruder is the father? I took this photo on March 5. 


No other news. I'm finally catching up on yardwork, and I have the blisters to prove it. 







































2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what system our library has up here in KC. I'll have to see if I can pull up your book though. Love all the little kittens. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzers! That's so exciting!! An authoress. You must be so proud! I'm so proud!!

    Love checking in on the kitty pics. Had lots of fun at a kitchen foodie store the other day. Might have found some fun things for someone's box. ::big wink:: Will keep you posted when I send. Blessings to you Dearest! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete